Celebrating 125 Years

Renew My Membership

Share This

Login now to renew online.


Get Your Boss on Board

Seeking employer support for your membership? Most employers are happy to support your involvement in ASHRAE. Here is a template email to help: Support My ASHRAE Membership Renewal

Get Your Membership Back

If your membership was cancelled and you’d like to rejoin simply fill out the online application. If you wish to keep your years of tenure by reinstating your membership...please contact ASHRAE staff. Each former member’s situation is different, so we want to offer the most suitable reinstatement option. Contact the Member Contact Center at 800-527-4723 (US/Canada) or 404-636-8400 (International) and ask a representative about reinstating your membership. You can also send an email to membership@ashrae.org, with the subject line of ‘Membership Reinstatement.’ If possible, include your former member number.